You will play a vital role in the creation and development of Goggo’s autonomous mobility services. You will be responsible for creating new business opportunities, as well as leading the deployment of Goggo’s innovative solutions in Germany in cooperation with corporates.
A successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented, and passionate about innovation, mobility, and entrepreneurship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- #Business Build and develop client relationships from day one by managing the launch of Goggo’s services in Germany: identify pain points of Goggo’s partners, as well as insights regarding new use-cases and opportunities for service growth and long-term revenue generation;
- #ProjectManagement Define, coordinate, and oversee all logistical aspects of launching Goggo’s autonomous mobility services and projects in Germany, working closely with the rest of the Goggo team to ensure exceptional service from day one;
- #Partnerships Actively research the market and the competition locally to build partnerships or consortia for product development (such as autonomous vehicle providers) and to unlock go-to-market opportunities;
WHO YOU ARE
- Self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments, are passionate about bringing new value on your own, and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility.
- Savvy and tactful communicator: you are experienced in managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Relentless: you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time.
- Meticulous and strategic: you can pay attention to every detail in a complex project while, at the same time, relating each of them to the big picture.
- International team player: eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization. English proficiency is a must, and other languages will be valued.
5+ years of prior extensive experience at a high-growth Startup, Strategy Consulting firm, or Technology company, in strategic roles combining Operations and Business Development. Experience in operating Mobility Services and a Master’s degree will be an advantage.
ABOUT GOGGO NETWORK
Goggo Network was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage to lead the driverless revolution in order to solve the transportation challenges of today. Our vision is to provide all people with autonomous, electric and shared mobility solutions through the creation of Autonomous Mobility Networks. To achieve this vision, our talented team has raised over EUR 44 million in Venture Capital funding so far from Softbank and Axel Springer Ventures.
Our team is partnering with European key industry players and public institutions to explore new mobility services with autonomous vehicles for passengers, based on connected and self-driving technologies. Furthermore, Goggo is launching and operating autonomous last-mile delivery services.
Goggo is characterised as being a familiar, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented toward results. Each of our team members leads different projects and sees the results of his/her efforts firsthand. Come lead the driverless revolution with us!
We will adapt the specific conditions of the final offer to the profile of the candidate selected.