Are you interested in technology, operations and entrepreneurship? This unique opportunity will give you the chance to be part of a European high-growth technology start-up that is revolutionizing the Mobility & Logistics industry as we know it.
IN A NUTSHELL – GOGGO’S INTERNSHIP GRADUATE PROGRAM
An exciting 6-month program working on Operations, Technology and Strategy, to deploy Autonomous Logistic Services. You will work closely with our Leadership Team, holding full responsibility for diverse initiatives and your actions will have a direct impact on the business. You will also get to learn what a high-growth start-up strategy looks like, become an expert on the Future Mobility industries, and grow professionally while learning from and with the best!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the team to deploy and grow our Autonomous Logistic Operations projects
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with our clients and Autonomous Vehicle Partners, providing analysis, and project support to senior management.
- Remotely “drive” and supervise our Autonomous Vehicles and Robots.
- Identify improvements for the deployment and operation of our autonomous fleet, in constant communication with our technology team.
WHO YOU ARE
A successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented, analytical, and be passionate about innovation, mobility, logistics and entrepreneurship. We would expect you to be:
- High achiever: exceptional academic achievement, preferably in Engineering, Technology, Business Administration or similar education. Further experiences working on or off-campus will be valued.
- Self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility.
- Proactive: you are passionate about bringing value on your own – when you find an opportunity to make an impact, you go and get it done.
- Meticulous and strategic: you can pay attention to small details in a complex project while simultaneously relating each of them to the big picture.
- International team player: you are eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities. English proficiency is a must, and other languages will be valued.
- Ready to skyrocket: you are in the last year of your studies or have recently graduated. Availability to work full-time for at least 6 months with ideally the possibility of a partnership with your university during the time of the internship.
HOW IS IT TO WORK AT GOGGO NETWORK?
Goggo holds a friendly, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented towards results. Here you will be able to experience entrepreneurship at a core, with teambuilding activities and a great startup vibe. By joining Goggo, you can expect:
- An exceptional team: working with some of the most brilliant, talented, entrepreneurial, and international people out there.
- Mentoring from day 1: we will provide you with the knowledge, opportunities, and freedom to make Goggo and yourself grow.
- A truly exciting job: you will be working in a cutting-edge technology industry; aiming to solve one of the biggest problems of our generation.
- Responsibilities and direct impact: you will own your own workstreams which will help directly on the growth of Goggo.
- Work hand in hand with some of the top tech entrepreneurs in Europe.
At Goggo, we are aiming to solve one of the biggest problems of our generation, with the vision to provide cities with autonomous and electric logistics services, through the operation of autonomous vehicles and robots. To achieve this, our team, led by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage, has raised relevant funding from SoftBank and Axel Springer.
Please submit your resume, transcript of records, and cover letter through our application process.
If you believe you match our values, we look forward to meeting you! We are always looking for the best candidates to join our team, so if you think you would be a great fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would still love to hear from you!