Are you interested in working in between technology, strategy and entrepreneurship? Come lead the driverless revolution with us! As a Business & Operations Intern you will help us identify and develop innovative initiatives to achieve our vision of bringing Autonomous, Electric and Shared Mobility to Europe. Your role will be pivotal in between our Business and Operations projects, working closely with senior members of the team to bring ideas to reality.
A successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented, analytical, attentive to detail and be passionate about innovation, mobility, and entrepreneurship. We welcome top performers and talented individuals that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and an incredible eagerness to learn and bring value – we will provide you with the knowledge, opportunities and freedom to make Goggo and yourself grow.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Understand, deep-dive and support in deploying and managing our Autonomous Mobility Operations services and new initiatives.
- Provide analytical, reporting and project support to senior management.
- Develop and manage strong, productive strategic relationships with internal and external partners.
- Create reporting documents and decks for C-level meetings and for key stakeholders within the industry.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Support senior team members at international automotive events and skillfully manage communications with potential partners and media.
- Discover new opportunities within the mobility industry by actively researching trends and synthesizing findings into insightful information.
WHO YOU ARE
- High achiever: you have a record of exceptional academic achievement, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, or similar education. Further experiences working on or off-campus (e.g. an internship, relevant role in an organization) will be valued.
- Self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility.
- Proactive: you are passionate about bringing value on your own – when you find an opportunity to make an impact, you go and get it done.
- Meticulous and strategic: you can pay attention to small details in a complex project while, at the same time, relate each of them to the big picture.
- International team player: you bring an empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude, being eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization. English proficiency is a must, and other languages will be valued.
You are in the last year of your studies or have recently graduated. Availability to work full-time during at least 6 months and possibility of partnership with your university during the time of the internship.
Do you want to join us and skyrocket your career by working with the best? Please share your resume, transcript of records and a cover letter (explaining why you want to work at Goggo Network) through the form below.
If you believe you match our values, we look forward to meeting you! We are always looking for the best candidates to join our team, so if you think you would be a great fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would still love to hear from you.
ABOUT GOGGO NETWORK
Goggo Network was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage to lead the driverless revolution in order to solve the transportation challenges of today. Our vision is to provide all people with autonomous, electric and shared mobility solutions through the creation of Autonomous Mobility Networks. To achieve this vision, our talented team has raised over EUR 44 million in Venture Capital funding so far from Softbank and Axel Springer Ventures.
Our team is partnering with European key industry players and public institutions to explore new mobility services for passengers based on connected and self-driving technologies. Furthermore, Goggo is launching and operates autonomous last-mile delivery services.
Goggo is characterized for being a familiar, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented towards results. Each of our team members leads different projects and sees the results of his/her efforts first hand.
We will adapt the specific conditions of the final offer to the profile of the candidate selected.