As a Junior Chief of Staff, you will be at the core of everything that we do. You will be the right-hand person of our C-level executive team, helping them be as effective as possible, in whatever capacity makes sense. In addition, you will lead Goggo’s external communications and marketing strategy, human resource initiatives and our company culture.
A successful candidate must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, with a ‘can do’ attitude, passionate about emerging technologies and with a hunger to innovate.
This is a unique opportunity to get to work hand in hand with the leading executives and serial entrepreneurs that are building Goggo, as well as joining a high-growth startup that is disrupting the industry of mobility as we know it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Skillfully lead all our communications. From social media to PR to marketing events, you will lead and build Goggo’s communications strategy. Monitoring industry news, evaluating media and PR coverage, and supporting team members at international technology events.
- Act as a strategic partner to our executives. Manage their agenda, schedule meetings, and planning team travel. Organize and prioritize opportunities for the Goggo executives to facilitate efficient decision-making.
- Plan and manage human resources initiatives such as recruitment and compensation. Lead hiring at Goggo, supervising interviews, and preparing the onboarding, making sure we get the best people to join the team.
- Define and create Goggo’s company culture and diversity. Understand and embody our company’s mission, vision, and values. Work with our leadership to propose and develop culture initiatives and team building.
- Responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to optimize company efficiency. Propose and implement ideas on how to promote teamwork and productivity.
- Create reporting documents and decks for C-level meetings and for key stakeholders within the industry.
WHO YOU ARE
- Jack of all trades: a generalist who thrives in a fast-paced environment solving multiple problems under minimal supervision.
- Proactive: you don’t wait to be told what to do – when you find an opportunity to make an impact, you go and get it done.
- High achiever: you are ambitious about your job, aiming for excellence in everything you do. Nothing is above or below your role
- International team player: eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization. English is a must, and other languages will be valued.
2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment. Record of exceptional academic achievement, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications and Marketing, or similar studies. Experience supporting VP or Executive level individuals will be valued.
Please send your resume and a cover letter (explaining why you want to work at Goggo Network) through the form below.
ABOUT GOGGO NETWORK
Goggo Network was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage to lead the driverless revolution in order to solve the transportation challenges of today. Our vision is to provide all people with autonomous, electric and shared mobility solutions through the creation of Autonomous Mobility Networks. To achieve this vision, our talented team has raised over EUR 44 million in Venture Capital funding so far from Softbank and Axel Springer Ventures.
Our team is partnering with European key industry players and public institutions to explore new mobility services for passengers based on connected and self-driving technologies. Furthermore, Goggo is launching and operates autonomous last-mile delivery services.
Goggo is characterized for being a familiar, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented towards results. Each of our team members leads different projects and sees the results of his/her efforts first hand.
We will adapt the specific conditions of the final offer to the profile of the candidate selected.