You will play a vital role in the creation and development of Goggo’s autonomous mobility services. You will be responsible for creating and building new business opportunities, as well as leading the deployment of Goggo’s innovative solutions in new markets in partnerships with corporates and city public agencies.
A successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented, and be passionate about innovation, mobility, and entrepreneurship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the face of Goggo, building genuine client relationships and converting those relationships into partnerships for long-term revenue growth.
- Manage and develop client relationships from day one through the launch of the service; translating a business agreement into an operational system.
- Define, coordinate, and oversee all logistical aspects of launching Goggo’s autonomous mobility services in new markets, working closely with the rest of Goggo’s Team.
- Lead the launch and evolution of new projects to ensure exceptional service from day one, and provide ongoing support as needed to enable and promote project success.
- Identify process improvements and work with our leadership and stakeholders to design and implement improvements for operational optimization, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as insights regarding new use-cases and opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Actively research the competition, identifying market, product, and pricing trends to ensure that we’re always one step ahead.
WHO YOU ARE
- Self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments, are passionate about bringing new value on your own, and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility.
- Savvy and tactful communicator: you are experienced in managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Relentless: you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time.
- Meticulous and strategic: you can pay attention to every detail in a complex project while, at the same time, relating each of them to the big picture.
- International team player: eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization. English proficiency is a must, and other languages will be valued.
6+ years of prior extensive experience at a high-growth Startup, Strategy Consulting firm or Technology company, in strategic roles combining Operations and Business Development. Experience operating Mobility Services and/or MBA degree is highly recommended.
Please send your resume and a cover letter (explaining why you want to work at Goggo Network) through the form below.
ABOUT GOGGO NETWORK
Goggo Network was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage to lead the driverless revolution in order to solve the transportation challenges of today. Our vision is to provide all people with autonomous, electric and shared mobility solutions through the creation of Autonomous Mobility Networks. To achieve this vision, our talented team has raised over EUR 44 million in Venture Capital funding so far from Softbank and Axel Springer Ventures.
Our team is partnering with European key industry players and public institutions to explore new mobility services for passengers based on connected and self-driving technologies. Furthermore, Goggo is launching and operates autonomous last-mile delivery services.
Goggo is characterized for being a familiar, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented towards results. Each of our team members leads different projects and sees the results of his/her efforts first hand. Come lead the driverless revolution with us!
We will adapt the specific conditions of the final offer to the profile of the candidate selected.