As a Strategy & Operations Associate you will help us identify and develop innovative initiatives to achieve our vision of bringing Autonomous, Electric and Shared Mobility to Europe. Your role will be pivotal in between our Strategy and Operations projects, working closely with senior leadership to bring ideas to reality and ensuring both business and operational excellence.
A successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented, analytical, and be passionate about innovation, mobility, and entrepreneurship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Understand, deep-dive, lead and participate in new Autonomous Mobility Operations initiatives, to ensure business and operational excellence.
- Become an expert on our Operations projects, identifying possible pain points and driving continuous improvement in performance.
- Propose and lead strategic changes within the projects and organization, including business development, product ideation, process improvements, and geographic expansion.
- Develop and manage strong, productive strategic relationships with internal and external partners.
- Research on new business models to be adopted within the mobility landscape, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative findings into insightful information.
- Support senior leadership at international automotive events and skillfully manage communications with potential partners and media.
WHO YOU ARE
- Jack of all trades: a generalist who thrives in a fast-paced environment solving multiple problems, and feels comfortable with a high level of responsibility.
- High achiever: 1-3 years of experience at a high-growth startup, Strategy Consulting, Operations or a similar fast-paced environment. Record of exceptional academic achievement, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration or similar education. Further leadership experiences working on or off-campus (e.g. an internship, relevant role in an organization) and/or MBA degree will also be valued.
- Proactive: you are passionate about bringing value on your own – when you find an opportunity to make an impact, you go and get it done.
- Highly analytical and creative: you can not only knock out complex analytical models but also synthesize data into key insights for your team.
- Meticulous and strategic: you can pay attention to every detail in a complex project while, at the same time, relate each of them to the big picture.
- International team player: eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization. English proficiency is a must, and other languages will be valued.
Please send your resume, transcript of records and a cover letter (explaining why you want to work at Goggo Network) through the form below.
ABOUT GOGGO NETWORK
Goggo Network was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage to lead the driverless revolution in order to solve the transportation challenges of today. Our vision is to provide all people with autonomous, electric and shared mobility solutions through the creation of Autonomous Mobility Networks. To achieve this vision, our talented team has raised over EUR 44 million in Venture Capital funding so far from Softbank and Axel Springer Ventures.
Our team is partnering with European key industry players and public institutions to explore new mobility services for passengers based on connected and self-driving technologies. Furthermore, Goggo is launching and operates autonomous last-mile delivery services.
Goggo is characterized for being a familiar, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented towards results. Each of our team members leads different projects and sees the results of his/her efforts first hand. Come lead the driverless revolution with us!
We will adapt the specific conditions of the final offer to the profile of the candidate selected.