Are you interested in working in between technology, strategy and entrepreneurship? At Goggo, we are aiming to solve one of the biggest problems of our generation, with the vision to provide all people with autonomous, electric, and shared mobility services, through the operation of autonomous robots and the creation of what we call Autonomous Mobility Networks. To achieve this, our team, led by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage, has raised over EUR 24 million in Venture Capital funding so far from Softbank and Axel Springer Ventures.
This unique and exciting opportunity will skyrocket your career by working with the best and allow you to be part of a high-growth technology start-up that is revolutionizing the Mobility industry as we know it. Come lead the driverless revolution with us!
SKYROCKET YOUR CAREER – GOGGO’S INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Our internship program is a very exciting 6-month program in which you will solve operations and strategic issues related to the deployment of one-of-a-kind autonomous mobility services. If we open this job, it’s because we have a project for you. However, working in an early stage start-up like Goggo also involves supporting the rest of the team on building the Goggo of tomorrow which means improving our internal processes, communicating on our key achievements, hiring the best talents and ensuring the happiness of our teams.
You will work closely with our Senior Leadership and Managers in multiple diverse initiatives, where you will hold full responsibility and your actions will have a direct impact. We will provide you with the knowledge, opportunities and freedom to make Goggo and yourself grow. Also, we will expect you to join us after the end of the program as a full-time Analyst to work on the initiatives you enjoyed the most, assuming you are a match for us – and we are a match for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Understand, deep-dive, and support in deploying and managing our Autonomous Mobility Operations services and new initiatives.
- Provide analysis, reporting, and project support to the management.
- Develop and manage strong, productive strategic relationships with internal and external partners.
- Create reporting documents and decks for C-level meetings and for key stakeholders within the industry.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Support senior team members at international automotive events and skilfully manage communications with potential partners and media.
- Discover new opportunities within the mobility industry by actively researching trends and synthesizing findings into insightful information.
WHO YOU ARE?
A successful candidate must be a problem solver, proactive, results-oriented and be passionate about innovation, mobility, and entrepreneurship. We welcome top performers and talented individuals that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and an incredible eagerness to learn and bring value, no matter where you come from or who you are.
- Problem solver: you know how to deal with uncertainty. When things don’t happen as planned, you identify the source of the problem and come up with a plan B, C, D to Z.
- High achiever: you have a record of exceptional academic achievements in the top Business and/or Engineering schools. But not only, you kick-started projects and achieved personal and professional goals.
- Self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility. You have thousands of new ideas a day, prioritize them and get it done.
- Meticulous and strategic: you can pay attention to small details in a complex project while, at the same time, relating each of them to the big picture.
- International team player: you bring an empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude, being eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization. French and English proficiency are a must, and other languages will be valued.
- Ready to skyrocket: you are in the last year of your studies or have recently graduated. Availability to work full-time for at least 6 months with ideally the possibility of a partnership with your university during the time of the internship.
HOW IS IT TO WORK AT GOGGO NETWORK?
Goggo is characterized for being a familiar, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented towards results, in which you will be able to experience entrepreneurship at a core while leading your own work streams. By joining Goggo, you can expect:
- An exceptional team: working with some of the most brilliant, talented, entrepreneurial, and international people out there.
- Mentoring from day 1: we will provide you with the knowledge, opportunities, and freedom to make Goggo and yourself grow.
- Multiple perks! Perfect office location with free access to WeWork, flexible on remote working (2 to 3 times a week), team-building activities with the national and international team.
- A truly exciting job: you will be working in a cutting-edge technology industry; aiming to solve one of the biggest problems of our generation.
- Responsibilities and direct impact: you will own your own work streams which will help directly on the growth of Goggo.
If you believe you match our values, we look forward to meeting you!