You will play a vital role in the creation and development of Goggo’s autonomous mobility technical product and services. You will drive the software architecture of a cutting-edge technology product, and build the team to make it possible. In this high-impact role you will be leading the long-term technical strategy for Goggo’s product components and represent Goggo’s Product and Technology team.
A successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented, analytical, and be passionate about innovation, mobility, and entrepreneurship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Own the full process of product definition, architecture design and software development, from conception to finished product.
- Guide all technical aspects of development: technical requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing, and integration. Build the CI/CD environment and agile methodology for unique product development.
- Build a team around you by attracting, growing, and retaining top talent. Provide technical direction, mentorship and leadership while fostering an engineering culture of quality, good development principles and innovation.
- Effectively collaborate with Goggo’s teams and key stakeholders to ensure product excellence, client satisfaction, and aligning the technology roadmap with the business strategy.
- Manage and develop fruitful relationships with clients and providers; translating their needs and proposals into unique technology solutions.
- Ensure that we’re always one step ahead by actively researching competitors and product trends. Stay abreast of developments in new programming languages and relevant tech integrations.
WHO YOU ARE
- All-round tech lead: you are a rockstar software developer and team lead. You are motivated by working with clients, stakeholders, and building a team around you to create unique technology solutions.
- Self-starter: you are passionate about turning ideas into reality with experience driving technology projects from concept to prototype to production. You are eager and quickly able to learn new programming languages.
- Technical expert: you have a deep technical expertise in full-stack development, with strong Frontend, Backend and System Architecture knowledge in modern programming languages.
- High achiever: you are ambitious about your job, aiming for excellence in everything you do. You get your hands dirty when driving complex problems, setting high standards in style and quality.
- Meticulous and strategic: You can find the balance between performance and complexity. You pay attention to every detail in a complex project while relating each of them to the big picture.
- International team player: eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization. English proficiency is a must, and other languages will be valued.
7+ years of prior extensive experience in roles combining software development, definition of system architecture, agile management, and team leadership. Experience in a high-growth Startup, cutting edge technology company or similar fast-paced environment will be highly valued.
Please send your resume and cover letter (explaining why you want to work at Goggo Network) through the form below.
ABOUT GOGGO NETWORK
Goggo Network was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage to lead the driverless revolution in order to solve the transportation challenges of today. Our vision is to provide all people with autonomous, electric and shared mobility solutions through the creation of Autonomous Mobility Networks. To achieve this vision, our talented team has raised over EUR 44 million in Venture Capital funding so far from Softbank and Axel Springer Ventures.
Our team is partnering with European key industry players and public institutions to explore new mobility services for passengers based on connected and self-driving technologies. Furthermore, Goggo is launching and operates autonomous last-mile delivery services.
Goggo is characterized for being a familiar, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented towards results. Each of our team members leads different projects and sees the results of his/her efforts first hand. Come lead the driverless revolution with us!
We will adapt the specific conditions of the final offer to the profile of the candidate selected.