As the VP of Investment & Finance you will be responsible for evaluating investment opportunities within the mobility sector and structuring potential mergers or acquisitions, both from Goggo Network as well as from its sponsored SPAC Levere Holdings Corp. In addition, you will manage the finance functions of Goggo. A successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented, analytical, and be passionate about innovation, mobility, and entrepreneurship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Proactively participate in the origination of investment opportunities, both for Goggo as for Levere.
- Prepare analysis and evaluations of investment opportunities for Goggo’s Management Team and Investors.
- Create, develop and/ or supervise quantitative models to assess the value and economic performance of targeted companies, including forecasting company performance, assessment of financial risks, assessment of capitalization structures and any other transaction-related workstreams.
- Participate in internal and external client meetings, negotiation of contracts (SPAs and SHAs), and coordination of due diligence sessions.
- Manage Goggo’s finance and accounting processes as we continue to expand, playing a large role in ensuring compliance and optimization of accounting and tax structures.
WHO YOU ARE
- Finance expert: 7+ years of experience analyzing and executing all deal types within Investment Banking, Private Equity and/ or Venture Capital
- Venture Capital oriented: relevant work experience in VC investments and networking within the European VC and Startup ecosystem
- Highly analytical: you can create and supervise complex financial models like no other and can synthesize data into key insights for your team
- Proactive: you don’t wait to be told what to do – when you find an opportunity to make an impact, you go and get it done.
- Meticulous and strategic: you can pay attention to every detail in a complex project while, at the same time, relate each of them to the big picture.
- Hands on mentality: you are a natural leader who does not shy away from being involved in the day to day work.
- International team player: eager to work with people from a wide range of nationalities in a non-hierarchical organization. English proficiency is a must, and other languages will be valued.
Please send your resume and a cover letter (explaining why you want to work at Goggo Network) through the form below.
ABOUT GOGGO NETWORK
Goggo Network was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex-McKinsey Associate Partner Yasmine Fage to lead the driverless revolution in order to solve the transportation challenges of today. Our vision is to provide all people with autonomous, electric and shared mobility solutions through the creation of Autonomous Mobility Networks. To achieve this vision, our talented team has raised over EUR 44 million in Venture Capital funding so far from Softbank and Axel Springer Ventures.
Our team is partnering with European key industry players and public institutions to explore new mobility services for passengers based on connected and self-driving technologies. Furthermore, Goggo is launching and operates autonomous last-mile delivery services.
Goggo is characterized for being a familiar, flexible, and agile work environment, oriented towards results. Each of our team members leads different projects and sees the results of his/her efforts first hand.
We will adapt the specific conditions of the final offer to the profile of the candidate selected.
ABOUT LEVERE HOLDINGS
Levere Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: LVRA) Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) is seeking to invest and merge with a business that will play a key role in the future of mobility in EMEA, focusing on the development of mobility services, connected vehicles, electric vehicles and autonomous driving. It is sponsored by Goggo Network and led by Martin Varsavsky, Yasmine Fage, and Stefan Krause, and supported by a board of independent directors including Bodo Uebber, Alex Clavel, and Matthieu Pigasse.